Thursday, August 15, 2013

Welcome Back!

It's the ides of August - if that has any meaning - so I thought, why not get the blog going again.  Why not.  I can't promise anything profound, probably more like an online journal, stream-of-consciousness kind of thing.  It's most likely just narcissistic tendencies coming out:  LISTEN TO ME!

whatever


So, I just got and started reading Dark Buddhism about integrating Buddhist (Zen, specifically) and Objectivist philosophies.


I know, right!

But, I've thought that somehow these two philosophies complement each other - once you take out some of the nonsense of both.  I'm very interested to see how the author does this.

what else...

Still looking for a job right fit working position.  It's going OK, I guess.

I'm trying to perfect a basic shirt pattern for myself.  I'm on version 3.0 today.

Thinking about possible travel options for January - it will be my 45th, but Mark's 50th.

Oh, and Cosmo got sprayed by a skunk around 4:30 this morning.  Not pleasant.  At all.


No comments:

Post a Comment